The Transitional Jobs program is designed to help people across six counties gain skills and education to re-enter the workforce. This program addresses the number one need of creating jobs and giving workers opportunities to obtain these jobs.
Our TJ Program Offers
- Assistance with a skills assessment, interest inventory, CareerScope and updating cover letters/resume.
- Development of an Individualized Employment Plan.
- Support during the interview process.
- Placement in subsidized employment for no longer than six months.
- Assistance with application for unsubsidized employment.
- Follow-up and support after moving to unsubsidized employment.
- A great feeling of accomplishment and self-sufficiency!