Our Weatherization services are provided using the most advanced technologies and testing protocols available in the housing industry. The energy conservation resulting from the efforts of our Weatherization Program decreases the cost of energy for families in need while improving the health and safety of their homes.
Weatherization Assistance is a program of Indianhead Community Action Agency: Serving Burnett, Clark, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor and Washburn counties in Wisconsin.
Weatherization Services Include:
- Attic and sidewall insulation
- Furnace repair or replacement
- Water heater insulation
- Air leakage reduction with the aid of infrared cameras
- Diagnostic and safety inspections
Our Weathization Assistance:
- Reduces the export of local energy dollars and keeps more money in the community.
- Improves energy affordability, making houses more affordable.
- Decreases electricity generation and resulting pollution. Improves local air quality and reduces adverse health effects, particularly asthma.