ICAA knows that being a childcare provider can be one of the most rewarding and challenging jobs, and we want to be there to support you along the way! If you are a licensed or certified childcare (or are looking to start up your own childcare) within Burnett, Washburn, Sawyer, Rusk, Clark or Taylor County check out ways we can support your childcare journey!
- ICAA can offer licensed or certified childcares professional development training in Protective Factors: Protective factors are conditions or attributes in individuals, families, and communities that promote the health and well-being of children and families. By using a protective factors approach, child welfare professionals and others can help parents find resources and supports that emphasize their strengths while also identifying areas where they need assistance, thereby reducing the chances of child abuse and neglect. This training can be utilized in person or virtually, during the times that work for you and your staff FREE OF CHARGE. This can also be taken to obtain Registry Credits.
- Five for Families: While every family has challenges, they also have strengths that they can draw upon during difficult times. Understanding how to build upon your family’s strengths in five essential areas can help you feel more confident, less stressed and better connected to your children. This resource for parents can be done on-on-one or in a group setting with a certified parenting educator.
- Parent Cafes: Parent led discussion facilitated by a certified parenting educator with pre-determined topics to creates a safe place where parents of all types can gather and share their stories, their experiences, their worries, their fears, their wisdom, and find community and strength together. We want parents to know they are not alone in their struggles and that all parents experience parenting stress and together we can support one another!
Dream UP! Rusk County Childcare Resources
ICAA has been awarded the Dream Up! grant funding to provide funding and support to existing childcare and/or people who are looking to start their own childcares within Rusk County! What we can provide with this funding is:
- Funding for start-up costs associated with starting a new childcare (in-home or center based)
- Funding for existing childcares who wish to enhance their business.
- Retention bonuses for childcare staff who have been with employed by a childcare facility for 6 months or longer.
- Supportive services and creating a support network within Rusk County childcares.
If you are interested in participating in either our Staff Development/Parent Training Program or receiving assistance from our Dream-Up! grant, please complete the correct fillable application below and email it to email@example.com.